Things you wish you could say

CT, I remember when you started that job how much grief it was. I'm tickled that you toughed it out. I may have missed some details but I hope the next one works out too.
Was honestly horrid back then. We had horrible management and horrible coworkers. Half of the management got fired. I was sexually assulted by my old manager while we closed together. A lot of the old employees also got fired. I have a really good relationship with my GM and I have some really good coworkers now too. I'm glad I stuck it out and spoke up. I really like my job now.

That is reserved for Chick-Fil-A. Nectar of the Gods, I tell ya.
Went to KY over the summer on vacation, hubby asked if they had sweet tea at a restaraunt. "Sure do hun, six different kinds"
Me:"Do you have lemonade?"
Waitress looked at me like I grew antlers! "No one drinks that stuff 'round here"

That's hubby's favorite. He used to drink McD's then found out that five pounds of sugar go into one gallon!🤢
Ahhhhhh, sweet tea & lemonade….

Personally I have REALLY become a fanatic for a quality Arnold Palmer. (Tangent: did you know the super tall can version with his likeness and name on the can is crammed full of HFCS??!)

at Chik-Fil-a I get a 50/50 (1/2 unsweetened tea & 1/2 “full octane lemonade.”) there’s enough sugar in it for both flavors these days.

“Nice parking skills dude” - I was sitting in my truck, getting my things around to take into Lowe’s & watched this meathead pull this stunt as the (cliche) lil’ole lady walked in to the store from that “handicap spot.” She didn’t turn around to notice it….. he was struttin’ in his full ego.
/two handed facepalm
1816F13B-C638-4184-AF49-747D9F4A3A4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Me: my chicken has her eye closed and won’t open it

Person: it sounds like she has hyperwitericnodtinceragopidis she’ll need *insert some complicated medicine name* and *insert some other complicated medicine name* and you’ll need to bring her inside for six months and she has a 10% chance of survival.

Me: oh, looks like she just has a scratch. I’ll put Neosporin on it.

NOT EVERYTHING IS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO!!!! TELL ME ALL THE POSSIBLE DIAGNOSES NOT JUST THE WORST ONE!!!!!

Oh and here’s what I want to say sometimes:

Don’t even bother asking if you don’t have photos!!!! I can’t sex your bird without pics, I can’t diagnose your bird without pics, I can’t identify the breed of your bird without pics!!!!! Just don’t bother asking without pics!!!! Go outside and take some!!! Also your blurry picture that’s really dim and doesn’t have the whole chicken doesn’t help much either!!!!

Back
Top Bottom