Things you wish you could say

This is NOT a dating site, YOU are asking for help, I need REAL photos of your chicken, not some My Space 'angles' . I don't care if your chicken has a fat ass, I need to see a picture of the WHOLE BIRD, to help you. You got 132 selfies of your disgusting carcass plastered all over the internet, now... suddenly you can't figure out how to take ONE good picture of your sick clucker?

Aaron

quit ignoring my needs. I know you've got a lot on your plate, but I do too. Fix it before you have to replace me. I don't hate my job, or my managers, or my co-workers. I'm just annoyed. I don't get what I want, and when I speak up about it, things *might* change for a little, but things are back to before. I'm working 5 days a week with school. All I asked was to be cut down to 4 days a week and I got that for 2 weeks. I brought it up yesterday and I got 'I only took away one of your days off"... yeah and now I work 3 closes in a row instead of close, day off, close, day off. You're driving me mad.

Millennials are like Roosters. They are much more pleasant when just Seen, NOT heard. :D

Aaron
Shocked Oh No GIF

I don't mind helping you, but you have to exert a little effort yourself.
But, im in this really CRITICAL argument if this cat has 3 eyes or not, can't you just do it, you already know how, it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes anyways. Also could you not interrupt me for the next 20 minutes either, I have a tictoc tournament going on and well, really would have to hate to explain how YOU ruined it for me by being in the way and all...oh and the tank goes over there. you can let yourself out when you are done. Next toime you decide to do me a favor you really need to call first, make sure im ready for you to interrupt and I have the time out.

Back
Top Bottom