Things you wish you could say

It is much more satisfying, when you get good service, to call for a manager. Tell a manager what good service you got from an employee. The look of shock on both their faces, because they were expecting otherwise, is well worth the effort. Takes a few minutes of your time to make someone's day.
Actually sometimes when Im in a drive thru or something and I get really good service or they are just being really nice, and not that fake nice. Ill park the truck go inside and ask to see the whole crew and give them 10 dollars each. Agreed, the look on their faces is worth it. As I said I worked the food industry for a short while and know the S show it is, and even with all that, they still cared and were nice, it feels good to be able to let them know that yes someone DOES care when you do a good job. I'll usually end it with, Ok now, which one of you spit in my milk shake... JUST KIDDING !! :D Telling a manager is nice but I have seen where the manager is such a condescending little prick, he downplayed it right in front of the employee by saying, well yah, that's his job, he is supposed to be nice. Wow, what a nice motivational role model YOU must be to work for! Money talks, and lets them know you really meant it and it was not just blustery talk. Im not dismissing your telling a manager, that is truly awesome but so many of those managers, or little store owners, think THEY are gods gift to the merchantile world and treat their employees like crap, irregardless.

Aaron

Kids that act up at school, and the parents act like they are surprised.

Then you see them at Wal-Mart a week later….and you see why they act like they do at school. 😂😂

So want to cal them out.
or worse the parents who act like it's the teachers fault their little crotch goblin was called out for being ignorant little....

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom