Things you wish you could say

It is good for rushing I do admit. A lot of my notes/ rough drafts for things are cursive 😅
But is it really needed in todays world? I mean everyone just yells at their phones to take notes or whatever other app they use. In a way you can see the OP's point. do we really need it anymore, like the 8 track, or Video Tapes, or Rotary Phone, or Horse and Buggy. Nice for nostalgia and parades but otherwise.....

Aaron

But is it really needed in todays world? I mean everyone just yells at their phones to take notes or whatever other app they use. In a way you can see the OP's point. do we really need it anymore, like the 8 track, or Video Tapes, or Rotary Phone, or Horse and Buggy. Nice for nostalgia and parades but otherwise.....

Aaron
But see, I don’t just carry my phone around with me, and pulling out my laptop to type a few words every time is not very convenient. Plus, you don’t process whatever it is as well as if you just wrote it down by hand.

jean shorts on men need to go to Satan’s hall of fame. Unless someone can show me a guy who looks good in them I stand here
Been around for a while, I think they call them Jorts for short, no pun intended, or is it :p

Maybe after paying 60 dollars or so for a pair of pants and ripping the legs up, one just can't get rid of them, so cut the legs off and wear them as shorts??

Agree though, they do look rather ... ugh... but are they worn for fashion, or just as, something to have on while you work in the garden, ish, kind of sort of??

Aaron

Last edited:
But see, I don’t just carry my phone around with me, and pulling out my laptop to type a few words every time is not very convenient. Plus, you don’t process whatever it is as well as if you just wrote it down by hand.
All good points but, no matter how sloppy and illegible one claims your writing is, YOU can always read what you wrote right? If you are a really bad writer like I am, are you actually reading what you wrote, or are you just kind of remembering what you wrote, speaking of processing? With that, we should all learn shorthand, and make it even simpler!

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom