Things you wish you could say

I hate when you go to the feed store and buy something and the person who works there is telling you all the things you already know about that object. Example: a few days ago I bought a 25 pound feeder for my 11 chicken when I go on vacation so the person watching them doesn't have to fill the food every day well I was talking to my mom about it and the worker cane over and started telling me that they will poop, dump over, or otherwise run out every day. I KNOW MY CHICKENS I KNOW WHAT IM DOING I WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH MY MOM I DIDN'T ASK YOU! I an having someone check on them and remove eggs every day so I know you are trying to help but please I know what I'm doing.
Of course I didn't actually say that to him

I hate when you go to the feed store and buy something and the person who works there is telling you all the things you already know about that object. Example: a few days ago I bought a 25 pound feeder for my 11 chicken when I go on vacation so the person watching them doesn't have to fill the food every day well I was talking to my mom about it and the worker cane over and started telling me that they will poop, dump over, or otherwise run out every day. I KNOW MY CHICKENS I KNOW WHAT IM DOING I WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH MY MOM I DIDN'T ASK YOU! I an having someone check on them and remove eggs every day so I know you are trying to help but please I know what I'm doing.
Of course I didn't actually say that to him

Maybe you should have!

I asked my new grandson (recently married my grand daughter) why it was that everyone loved him? Did he cast a magic spell? He replied, "I just try to be nice, George. I just try to be nice."

Jon, you succeed.
This reminds me of when my hubby asked my dad's permission to marry me. At the time he had no job, didn't know what he wanted to do and was in college. He was straight with my dad but promised he'd take care of me.. my dad said yes and gave him his blessing.

Back
Top Bottom