Things you wish you could say

So...you're participating in a fraud scam? Excellent advice. šŸ˜¶
if you want to be all dramatic about it, sure.

but like i said, i lose no sleep. the insurance companies arenā€™t exactly saints.

plus, coverage on 9 vehicles is expensive.

it also wasnā€™t advice. just sharing my experience.

So...you're participating in a fraud scam? Excellent advice. šŸ˜¶

if you want to be all dramatic about it, sure.

but like i said, i lose no sleep. the insurance companies arenā€™t exactly saints.

plus, coverage on 9 vehicles is expensive.

it also wasnā€™t advice. just sharing my experience.
You know Mac, it's the whole two wrongs make a right thing and the "I can't pay for it so someone else should" attitude

i never said i couldnā€™t pay for it. but why would i willingly pay more when i can pay less?
At least do it right. Take whatever class, or whatever it's called, to earn the money off. Having someone just hand you the certificate and not taking the class is the issue. Not saving the money

At least do it right. Take whatever class, or whatever it's called, to earn the money off. Having someone just hand you the certificate and not taking the class is the issue. Not saving the money
no thanks. iā€™m not spending my weekend in a windowless classroom when i have a guy who offers a perfectly good service at a great price.

tough crowd here. youā€™d all get the pitchforks if you knew the tax breaks i take advantage of every year.

no thanks. iā€™m not spending my weekend in a windowless classroom when i have a guy who offers a perfectly good service at a great price.

tough crowd here. youā€™d all get the pitchforks if you knew the tax breaks i take advantage of every year.
:lau Did you make all your money being the inspiration behind all those "Don't be a Dick" T shirts?
Asking for a friend

Back
Top Bottom