Things you wish you could say

Why are idiots so loud!? Often the loudest. And then newbies listen to them!!!!! And don’t listen to the advice of the experienced people telling them they’re wrong and got bad advice!!!!! :barnie
Reinforcement of their own views normally. "this advice sounds like what I want to hear" type stuff. Good or bad, human nature is to seek reinforcement of our own position. it's hard to overcome a belief with fact and logic. Don't take it personally. Those individuals are going to have to fail to learn. It isn't anything you do or don't do that will change it.

Reinforcement of their own views normally. "this advice sounds like what I want to hear" type stuff. Good or bad, human nature is to seek reinforcement of our own position. it's hard to overcome a belief with fact and logic. Don't take it personally. Those individuals are going to have to fail to learn. It isn't anything you do or don't do that will change it.
Hmm that’s a good point. And very wise LOL

"I feel OK with letting that person go"

I never feel OK letting people go. It was the correct call, but it never feels good.
I heard a man talk about having to fire people, and that he didn't really have a hard time doing it.

In his former job as an oncologist, he sometimes had to tell people they had cancer and less than a year to live. He said telling them that they were fired was a piece of cake compared to that.

Back
Top Bottom