Things You Wish You Would Have Known?

We renamed Victoria, V V (for Victor Victoria) although I have seen Emma do it too. Our Spice Girls are very dominant.

Dont know about birds. Well my mini Cockatoo does things by himself cause he is by himself. Dirty bird. I have seen dogs and horses mount same sex.
I could make another joke here, but I'll give you guys a break.

How on earth could someone who had ever smelled either one confuse those 2?

Thats the fumny part. That and the coop. They mistake a chicken coop for a pot farm. And smell of skink for smell of pot. Real good detective work! You think they had a working canine with them, and HE mis smelled? LOL. I bet they tried their best to make reports so vague that some facts were left out!
Maybe you should sit outside and blow bubbles. See if they mistake that for Heroin?

Thats the fumny part. That and the coop. They mistake a chicken coop for a pot farm. And smell of skink for smell of pot. Real good detective work! You think they had a working canine with them, and HE mis smelled? LOL. I bet they tried their best to make reports so vague that some facts were left out!
Maybe you should sit outside and blow bubbles. See if they mistake that for Heroin?

lol, they came back a few months later saying they'd had a report of gunfire. No search warrant that time and again husband and I not home from work yet (you'd think they planned that part too). Daughter was just getting home, she handed them the keys and said "here, go look, if there was gunfire I don't want to go in there" They checked several properties that time. In conversing with neighbors, one knew the sound had come from a vehicle that backfired the whole way up the road. W are quiet people, grown kids live on property with their families. We raise chickens and have a small orchard, kids have veggie gardens and DIL has a goat and trains dogs...no grow op!

lol, they came back a few months later saying they'd had a report of gunfire. No search warrant that time and again husband and I not home from work yet (you'd think they planned that part too). Daughter was just getting home, she handed them the keys and said "here, go look, if there was gunfire I don't want to go in there" They checked several properties that time. In conversing with neighbors, one knew the sound had come from a vehicle that backfired the whole way up the road. W are quiet people, grown kids live on property with their families. We raise chickens and have a small orchard, kids have veggie gardens and DIL has a goat and trains dogs...no grow op!

Well, I cerainly dont know their reasoning. But I just wonder if they go to the meth lab house somewhere in your cityl as much as your house? It just seems they like coming to your house alot, when they should like going to a real drug dealers house?
Just my thoughts.......?
Lisa

Sorry. True story. When I lived/worked on a horse farm 100 yearscsgo, my boyfreind came to help me. We fed mostly in the fields with gtoumd pans. Boyfreind came back to barn one night lookijgvavlittlevgreen around the gills. When I questioned him, I finally got the truth. With no facilities in s feld, he had to urinate. Eo he did it on the hot wire! LOL. So sorry you guys. Something got my funny bone.
Lisa
Here's another good one (not about chickens, just "funny")....Hubby decided he was going to make tobasco sauce. Here in Hawaii we have the Hawaiian Chili plant & it's hot. I'd gone to my mom's, he got some & started chopping. In the middle of putting the ingredients together, he had to go pee. Washed his hands & went, washed his hands when he got back to mixing. His wiener started buring really bad, washed his hands, went back to the bathroom, got some lotion to try sooth it. Made it worst. When I got home he was RED as a lobster & doubled up on the couch. In between laughing I called my Mom, she said get some sugar/milk on it. It helped but still wasn't feel so good the next day. Now we buy our tobacco. Ha ha

Think maybe the Cops are just bored?

Here's another good one (not about chickens, just "funny")....Hubby decided he was going to make tobasco sauce. Here in Hawaii we have the Hawaiian Chili plant & it's hot. I'd gone to my mom's, he got some & started chopping. In the middle of putting the ingredients together, he had to go pee. Washed his hands & went, washed his hands when he got back to mixing. His wiener started buring really bad, washed his hands, went back to the bathroom, got some lotion to try sooth it. Made it worst. When I got home he was RED as a lobster & doubled up on the couch. In between laughing I called my Mom, she said get some sugar/milk on it. It helped but still wasn't feel so good the next day. Now we buy our tobacco. Ha ha

gig.gif
I have stockpiled so many recipes for hot sauce because we used to grow so many hot peppers and DH loves hot sauce. It was actually a wedding favor at our wedding with a label designed by DH!

I will be sure that everyone involved wears gloves while doing the prep!

I feel bad that this made me laugh. I'm sure your hubby still doesn't find it funny

Hard to describe. I don't find a faint skunk smell all that unpleasant, but up close it's eye watering. Perhaps some sulphur overtones?

Back
Top Bottom