Thinking about Nigerian Dwarf Goats....

A nubian is known for its great milk, produces a lot, great butterfat, very friendly. But the only thing nobody tells you that they are VERY vocal! We bought a nubian and a lamancha, the nubian bellered from the start and at times was extremely loud when it saw us. After about a month the lamancha started to follow the nubians lead, then I had two VERY loud goats. We loved sitting outside and enjoyed watching the chickens and relaxing, then we got the goats, after a while we stayed indoors because when we were in their view the bellering didn't stop.
rant.gif

I see this thread is somewhat old but was just wondering if you got your goats yet. I also just took the plunge and reserved 2 ND doelingsthey are only a few weeks old nowand we pick them up in June I cant wait Im so excited
wee.gif

I hope you continue to post about your experiences with them as they grow. It would be great to read your info as youll be just a few steps ahead of me.

I did get my goats!! They are fantastic. I have had them for about two months now and every day is such a fun adventure! I found a forum, goat spot, it is a fount of information and a very large population of very kind and helpful people!!

Back
Top Bottom