thinking of hatching my own chicks, help

Welp, I am now the owner of 5 rir hens, a rooster of the same breed, and a polish roo. Both are super friendly, the polish and bit more, but all seem alright with the setup, and ill probably seperate sphyco Sid (polish) with his own flock when I get a polish hen, since he's young and smaller than big red, the other rooster.

A polish! I bet he's a cutie.

Any reason you decided on polish and two roosters?

Can we see your birds? Are you planning anything with thei polish?

He at first, it was just the rir hens and the rooster, then the person we got them from, was saying he really needed to get rid of his polish rooster. I thought it was because he was aggressive, but sadly he was getting picked on majorly by the guys 10+ roosters.

I also decided to get the polish, because I wanted a show bird, and he's a pretty good looking rooster, even if he is a lil young and runty looking.

And yep, its dark out right now, so ill take pictures in the morning when I collect eggs.

And that's another things, one of the hens stopped in front of me when it was light out still and just plopped one out in front of the feed bowl, I ran to show my parents like it was pure gold. Bet I looked funny running out of the pen waving it around lol!

14967574442971391229869.jpg
Sphyco Sid

1496757522900518932169.jpg
Red Rock + hen

Back
Top Bottom