Thinking SPRING!!! what's on your wish list?

Quote:
do you really need to get me drooling already?!
droolin.gif
I still need to book our room but we are getting really excited!
celebrate.gif
hmm, i may need to dig up my little two way radio's we use in summer (one in barn, one in house). stupid cell phones never have a signal down there.
he.gif

steve- white spaulding...look out Andy, steve's a comin' and my DH may not be too far behind!!!! DH loves the white spauldings too, i need to keep you two from meeting LOL. good luck on your search!

Tell your DH if he keeps a lookout for Andy i'll split the bird with him........that would work right?
smile.png
I know Brad Legg has some for sale but i'm scared to call him, my wallet empties fast when I talk to him.

Steve​

Quote:
Tell your DH if he keeps a lookout for Andy i'll split the bird with him........that would work right?
smile.png
I know Brad Legg has some for sale but i'm scared to call him, my wallet empties fast when I talk to him.

Steve

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

DH wants to know if you want the front half or the back half or are we spiltin' him down the middle?!
gig.gif
gig.gif
or hmmm, Andy's white spalding may somehow turn into an IB.
hide.gif

you going to Mt Hope Steve?

edited b/c i cannot spell!

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

Steve

Not sure but , Brad brings alot of birds there...........make the trip Steve you may get some good deal on Brad's birds..He has all his boxes marked.

The way you guys are talking about Mt Hope I would love to go and see that sale. We had family in Cleveland and that's 10 hours from here..... long drive.

And on Andy's pea hen it would have to be down the middle, I don't want to argue over who gets the eatin end or the poopin end.

Steve

Cleveland...that's OUR neck of the woods!
smile.png
we are about 45 min from downtown. It takes us about 2 hours to get down to Mt Hope, so I would guess about an 8 hour drive for you.

from what i hear it might be worth the drive for ya. not to mention, you and DH need to plan your heist.
hide.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Wow so it really is that huge?! That sounds amazing! I can just amagine all the colorful birds and the different sounds and everthing...Of course I have never been to any animal auction. I have always wanted to go to one just to see all the interesting animals people breed and sell. I always thought it would be fun just to go and watch or something. I am not sure if any big bird auctions happen close to us though.
I hope everyone going has fun and doesn't leave without a new bird(s)!

Oh My, I'm sorta glad I can't make it the auction cause I would be FLAT BROKE! I would defintly love to get 4 peach eggs from you 6littlechickens. I would prefer if i could get them late in the season. I have alot going on with peachicks coming in the mail and then hatching my own offspring. lol if my white spalding turns into an IB i know who to come looking for
lol.png
If he breeds this year and throws out some white spaldings I'll defintly have you in mind. Andy

Quote:
Reason ,i don't stay for all 3 days , i fill my truck up on Thursday....... oh all cages or crates sell with birds , so need to bring any.

Back
Top Bottom