~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

Im still trying to figure out how im going to set 20 turkey eggs 6-8 duck eggs and 16-20 chickens eggs tonight when I have one incubator full and another incubator that's gonna be full and on lockdown
th.gif
My eyes are bigger than my incubators.

Maybe I will take out my auto tuner to make more space and then stack?
idunno.gif
DH wont let me get another bator, and we are at a complete stand still with the cooler bator. *sigh*

Man!!! I just realized I wish she had been just a few days sooner! I have 8 turkey eggs in the bator on day 10! A few days sooner and I could give her those AND a clutch of chicken eggs!!!! Decisions decisions!!

Im still trying to figure out how im going to set 20 turkey eggs 6-8 duck eggs and 16-20 chickens eggs tonight when I have one incubator full and another incubator that's gonna be full and on lockdown
th.gif
My eyes are bigger than my incubators.

Maybe I will take out my auto tuner to make more space and then stack?
idunno.gif
DH wont let me get another bator, and we are at a complete stand still with the cooler bator. *sigh*
I have that problem too! I have 6 Brinsea Advances, I lay 9 eggs on side, hand turn for 5 days, candle--always get down to 7, then start auto turner. I've been hatching for over 6 weeks with about 4 more hatches due, not sure,
big_smile.png
getting kinda sick of it LOL sort of!

I have that problem too!  I have 6 Brinsea Advances, I lay 9 eggs on side, hand turn for 5 days, candle--always get down to 7, then start auto turner.  I've been hatching for over 6 weeks with about 4 more hatches due, not sure,:D getting kinda sick of it LOL  sort of!

BLAK! I'm too lazy and disorganized to try hand turning! Had to do it for 3 days once, & booooo!! How do stand it for 6 weeks??

Back
Top Bottom