~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

say what!!?? i thought the post office was suppose to deliver the eggs to the front door....i hope that doesn't happen to me or else my mom's birthday chicken surprise is ruined cause i don't have a car and it's a two hour walk to the post office
hide.gif

say what!!?? i thought the post office was suppose to deliver the eggs to the front door....i hope that doesn't happen to me or else my mom's birthday chicken surprise is ruined cause i don't have a car and it's a two hour walk to the post office
hide.gif
Oh dear . . . . make arrangements iwth seller to write "hold for pick up" on box or to NOT write this. ANd call PO to make arangements for pick up or if you want it delivered. It is done both ways . . .

Quote: Awee hey Sue, you should have the kids decorate him some already hardboiled eggs for easter! and you can put them in the carton in easter grass with hershey kisses around them!
can you imagine him boiling a choc egg OMG and half blind to boot!! NOT GOOD but hilarious!!! ha ha ha

I have 2 internal pips!
AWESOME!
I also just candled the 4 Ancona's I set Sunday at noon and 3 have tiny embryos!!!!! The fourth I think does also it's only day 3
YAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom