Third time around Tampa Bay Area Chicken Swap - Saturday, January 28th

So glad you guys made it. I had a wonderful time talking to everyone. See you at the next one.

And Mathew, I often have people e-mail me afterward, so I will let them know about your coops and boxes!

This was our first swap and we enjoyed it. Brought home 3 chicks. 1 Frizzle and 2 Jersey Giants. Patricia I was so nice to meet you. Stan, my hubby and I talked to you a bit as well. Heck, we talked to so many people. SO AWESOME!!!

Chicks in the Sun, we talked to so many people and when I left I realized I don't think we ever talked to you. I am literally 5 minutes from you. Thank you for hosting.

Looking forward to the next one!!!

This was our first swap and we enjoyed it. Brought home 3 chicks. 1 Frizzle and 2 Jersey Giants. Patricia I was so nice to meet you. Stan, my hubby and I talked to you a bit as well. Heck, we talked to so many people. SO AWESOME!!!

Chicks in the Sun, we talked to so many people and when I left I realized I don't think we ever talked to you. I am literally 5 minutes from you. Thank you for hosting.

Looking forward to the next one!!!
Hmm... I am better with faces than names, so we might have talked, but I talked to so many people, I really couldn't say. Come by again sometime just to hang out!

we need another Sawp cause I,m drowning with chicks, I don't mind the NN but the other breeds are what I'm not keeping.

I'm sure glad you all had fun,I wish I could have made it and see you all again.

just got back from the Tampa airport landed at 1 am, but had to get up and do my chicken chores and now I'm all done,got to find something to keep my mind busy, see you in a few!!!!!!!

Hang in there, Nava. We missed having your chicks here, as the only chicks we had were someone that was re-selling hatchery ones. Silly stunt didn't make it with hers, either, due to her van breaking down. I'd much prefer for people that hatched their own (even just from breeders hatching eggs) to get the buisness, and we did get quite a few people wanting biddies.

I did have one woman that just fell in love with the BLRW I got from you at your last swap, and I told her you had a few other breeds as well. She may be willing to drive up to your place to get them. PM a regular e-mail or phone number and I will give it to her.

They there, everyone. I am just posting here to let you all know that Julie, who was at my swap, will be hosting one in Largo on April 1st from 10:00am to 2:00pm. There will be all kinds of poultry, as well as a garden guy with plants and seeds. Her address is 412 7th Ave NE. Hope you can make it!

This is a shot in the dark, as I don't think the couple that bought my Ameraucana and mixed breed chicken are on here, but if you are, please bring my cage back today. I have to re-arrange my cages today with my ducklings hatching this weekend, and I would like to use that one for them. Thanks!

They there, everyone. I am just posting here to let you all know that Julie, who was at my swap, will be hosting one in Largo on April 1st from 10:00am to 2:00pm. There will be all kinds of poultry, as well as a garden guy with plants and seeds. Her address is 412 7th Ave NE. Hope you can make it!

Hi Tyra, do you know if anyone will be posting what people will be bringing/selling at Julie's swap?

Back
Top Bottom