This don't look like a chicken in my chicken coop

vickie2133

Songster
10 Years
Jan 30, 2009
Corbin
I'm a little confused. I thought the doberman you found was a male. The people who came for the dog lost a female doberman?

Well I actually never said what sex the dog was. I looked back to see if I actidentlly implyed that and didn't see that. To be honest I hadnt' looked when I started this post lol, it was dark and I didnt' want to bend over and look at a strange dog, almost got bite in the past for being to friendly with a strange dog. But it was a female.

kari_dawn

Songster
10 Years
Nov 2, 2009
North Texas
I am SOOO excited for Daisy and her family! My little dog has a bad habit of slipping through gaps in the fence to explore the world on his own...and he has the worst sense of direction and home that I have ever seen in a dog. Once he leaves the yard, he is lost
roll.png
...needless to say, he is microchipped, and wears and ID tag at all times, but I would hope that if he ever got lost, someone like you would be the one to find him so that I would have a chance to be re-united with him. You did a wonderful thing for Daisy and her little girl.

Ole rooster

Songster
8 Years
Jun 25, 2011
Milner, Georgia
Well I actually never said what sex the dog was. I looked back to see if I actidentlly implyed that and didn't see that. To be honest I hadnt' looked when I started this post lol, it was dark and I didnt' want to bend over and look at a strange dog, almost got bite in the past for being to friendly with a strange dog. But it was a female.

That is funny.
lau.gif
Don't know that I would have either.
smile.png

vickie2133

Songster
10 Years
Jan 30, 2009
Corbin
Great ending!

How did Daisy got loose and how long was she gone? I bet they were heart sick!

Daisy was let outside by the girls mother to go to the bathroom, daisy is housebroke and when she went out, the mother didnt' put a coller on her. But she was gone 7 months, and ended up at my house about 18 miles away. They was missing her so bad.

bobbi-j

Enabler
10 Years
Mar 15, 2010
On the MN prairie.
So happy to hear that you found her owners and all is well. Poor thing - surviving on her own for 7 months! I'm sure the family had all but given up hope by now. Kudos to you for making the effort to find them and allowing them to come out at such a late hour to get her! You're the type of neighbor that makes the world a good place. (I know, they were from the next town over, but where I live, it's still close enough to be a "neighbor". There are "neighbors" and there are "people who live out here'. You are a "neighbor")

Top Bottom