This don't look like a chicken in my chicken coop

I'm a little confused. I thought the doberman you found was a male. The people who came for the dog lost a female doberman?

Well I actually never said what sex the dog was. I looked back to see if I actidentlly implyed that and didn't see that. To be honest I hadnt' looked when I started this post lol, it was dark and I didnt' want to bend over and look at a strange dog, almost got bite in the past for being to friendly with a strange dog. But it was a female.

I am SOOO excited for Daisy and her family! My little dog has a bad habit of slipping through gaps in the fence to explore the world on his own...and he has the worst sense of direction and home that I have ever seen in a dog. Once he leaves the yard, he is lost
roll.png
...needless to say, he is microchipped, and wears and ID tag at all times, but I would hope that if he ever got lost, someone like you would be the one to find him so that I would have a chance to be re-united with him. You did a wonderful thing for Daisy and her little girl.

Well I actually never said what sex the dog was. I looked back to see if I actidentlly implyed that and didn't see that. To be honest I hadnt' looked when I started this post lol, it was dark and I didnt' want to bend over and look at a strange dog, almost got bite in the past for being to friendly with a strange dog. But it was a female.

That is funny.
lau.gif
Don't know that I would have either.
smile.png

Great ending!

How did Daisy got loose and how long was she gone? I bet they were heart sick!

Daisy was let outside by the girls mother to go to the bathroom, daisy is housebroke and when she went out, the mother didnt' put a coller on her. But she was gone 7 months, and ended up at my house about 18 miles away. They was missing her so bad.

So happy to hear that you found her owners and all is well. Poor thing - surviving on her own for 7 months! I'm sure the family had all but given up hope by now. Kudos to you for making the effort to find them and allowing them to come out at such a late hour to get her! You're the type of neighbor that makes the world a good place. (I know, they were from the next town over, but where I live, it's still close enough to be a "neighbor". There are "neighbors" and there are "people who live out here'. You are a "neighbor")

Back
Top Bottom