This don't look like a chicken in my chicken coop

Ok everyone cross your fingers. I got a email with pics of the lost dog I was telling you about that was on topix. It looks alot like the one I found. only difference looks to be about 50 lbs of weight. It was a girl and her mother and they called me and appoligized about calling so late, but want to come and look at the dog tonight because the kids are all excited that maybe it is their lost pet. I agreed even though it is like 1:45am when they called. I am a night owl though anyhow. I hope this is their dog, I wished I had waited till day time, but I can understand the excitement to though. They are in the next town, so I will post addition info soon.

fl.gif

Great News, when the dog seen the owners she was all excited. They looked at her tail and scares, and asked me if she was spaided. Everything they said corresponded with the dog. They are very happy tonight, and said they don't know how to thank me. There was also a reward offered, and I told them to take care of the dog, and to put the offering in the church offering plate, or use it to get this dog took care of. I petted Daisy on the head and wished her well. When they got ready to leave I found out they knew my cousin. It is a small world, but at least one lost pet is going home to a warm home. I asked them to send me pictures of Daisy as she gets on the mend, and I will post if I receive any.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused. I thought the doberman you found was a male. The people who came for the dog lost a female doberman?

THANK YOU FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING !!!!

I bet they are really happy to have there dog back after all this time!!!

to come at that hour to see

She must have ment alot to them
love.gif

I know if it was me I would be camped out at your door till am
hide.gif

Thank you again !!!!
there still are some great people in this world that help others
clap.gif
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom