This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Yes. I have many threads that still haven't been answered. I had to go on MGG's Hatching Thread to get help for my burnt ducklings. Worth another shot I guess.
Look at the list that was posted here. I would tag the people under the categories that are best suited for your threads. That will alert the best suited people to help you, and bump your threads back up to the top.

I agree that you're free to ignore anything you chose. I don't think you should have to ignore something though, especially if it's offensive. I don't think someone complaining about another person's signature, expanding that to broader personal attacks, and attempting to justify it with "that kind of thing doesn't fly here in Alabama" really does much to build community. Yes, I can, and did, put that person on ignore (bless her tiny heart). But if we're all just ignoring each other and scrolling past bad behavior there's little point in being here.
Filter out the poultry knowledge. In your own head, ignore everything else.

I don't have a Google account.
Can you be a dear and write it all out for me here?
Oops, I didn't think about that.
Here ya go
1623378696624.png
1623378704152.png
1623378712709.png
1623378720407.png
1623378728470.png
1623378735525.png
1623378744152.png

As you can see, this is still a WIP which was somewhat forgotten about, but it still has lots of people to tag for the right things.

Pigeons/DovesQuailDucksGeesePeafowlGuineafowlOther AnimalsEmergencies Diseases InjuriesBehaviors & EgglayingChicks/BroodersPredators & PestsIncubating/HatchingBreed & GenderGenetics, Breeding, ETCTechnicalGamefowl
KikiIsaac 0PyxisKsKingBeeHorses- Folly's placeEggcessiveaartCHlCKENcmomMGGOvero MareFuzzyCrittersCarpCharacinroosterhavoc
muddy75EverythingDucksMiss LydiacasportponyOvero MareWyorp RockCHlCKENNatJDogs- EverythingDucksCorbdeeEmmaRainboeAmer
NabikiMiss LydiaCats- Folly's placeazygousNatJKikiTheOddOneOutThe Moonshiner
007SeanDucksAreBestCatWhispererOvero Mare (wound/parasites)007SeanThe HappsterRoostersAreAwesome
Dogs-EverythingDuckscasportpony (Only incase of real emergency.)PyxisJedJacksonNatJ
TheDawg chickentrainsdawg53 (internal parasites)[PioneerChicks
Rabbits-EverythingDuckscmom (external parasites)ColtHandorf
ChocolateMouse chickentrainsLadiesAndJane
Pheasant- 007seanThe Moonshiner
Reptiles - chickentrainsRhodebar Lover
Small Pets (rats/mice/etc)[Gray Farms
chickentrainsJadeFarms
Emus - PyxisNatJ (not Silkies)
Is there someone to tag for this thread?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...hat-design-specification-to-look-for.1471763/

Back
Top Bottom