This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Guys, it's obviously not a 'formal' list. But I'd like to see a formal thread on the topic. Anyone can tag whoever they want. It's @EverythingDucks personal guide you're questioning and they were kind enough to share it. Thanks.
Me and a few other members volunteered to work on it after a mod brought up the idea. Why do you ask?
I was just honestly curious about how the list was developed and how experts were vetted. I have seen a little questionable advice or tone from a few of the experts listed in certain areas on those types of threads, but certainly wouldn't call anybody out. I can also think of some very knowledgeable people who are not listed. I can see from the original thread that people could self nominate or decline and that answers my question. Thank you @EverythingDucks and others for taking the initiative to develop something.

I was observing that it was a new topic, not asking for another one.

Did I use the eyeroll wrong? It was my first time using that emoji.
Or maybe I was just illustrating how posts can be misread and misinterpreted and lead off down another rabbit hole

I was just honestly curious about how the list was developed and how experts were vetted. I have seen a little questionable advice or tone from a few of the experts listed in certain areas on those types of threads, but certainly wouldn't call anybody out. I can also think of some very knowledgeable people who are not listed. I can see from the original thread that people could self nominate or decline and that answers my question. Thank you @EverythingDucks and others for taking the initiative to develop something.
Yes, it was originally a project we worked on in a pm but it was later shared. Of course all of us included ourselves in it.

If you would like me to add some people you think should be tagged then please let me know. As I mentioned before this is still a WIP that we haven't worked on in a while.
Also, as others have said, I would love to make a thread for this once we have a more completed list.

And your welcome! I hope this can help people.

Back
Top Bottom