This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
I still feel really bad.

Can someone please tell me if I have been doing this sort of thing? When I have done it, and if I do it often, that ways I can correct it? Thanks.
No, you're fine Lemon. I have never seen you do this. You are a great, kind hearted, loved, contributing member to BYC. :hugs

I just joined, but I too noticed the rainbows everywhere. We don't all need to know...
I KNOW THEY’RE LIKE STABBING US ALL IN THE EYEBALLS!!!
:lau
ITS A RAINBOW.
SUPPORTING A POSITIVE MESSAGE.
YOU FOUND A PICTURE OF GREEN DOTS, WE DONT ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT. BUT NO ONE IS GIVIN U ANY CRAP ABOUT IT.

Last edited:
Of course you can be gay. I don’t care who you love. But it’s annoying and frustrating when it’s EVERYTHING about you. Like, I know you’re gay, you don’t have to parade it around. It’s not a big deal. There’s a difference between being proud and seeking attention.
THEY WERENT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION!!! THEY GOT THE ATTENTION, WHEN EVERYONE STARTED WIGING OUT ABOUT RAINBOWS.

The whole gay thread thing is getting kinda dumb. Newsflash!!! Nobody cares. Quit crying for attention. Most people nowadays do not care even a little what you are or identify as.
THEY WERENT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION!!! THEY GOT THE ATTENTION, WHEN EVERYONE STARTED WIGING OUT ABOUT RAINBOWS.

Back
Top Bottom