This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
I have pretty bad ADHD so once a thread has gone off topic I usually lose interest. Lol In all fairness I only got to page 9 (which is much farther than any others!) on this one.

I do know this forum has been a lifeline for me to learn how to properly take care of my girls. Some of my threads have been in the nature of "fun learning" and I've always appreciated the comments I've received about 5 toed breeds, hackle feathers, breed traits, personality traits, how to deal with behavior etc. I do hope those are fun and informative for others too.

I come and go a lot, which is mostly due to my adhd and getting overwhelmed easily with daily life. But I have noticed some changes lately. I do feel really bad when I see emergency threads not being answered. I don't have the knowledge to answer them but have bumped up hoping to get them noticed.

In all, I really hope the experienced and educated people stay on here because I know my chickens have a much better life because of you all! Even with opposing views, I take what I like and leave what I don't, but really appreciate all the opinions to learn and chose from.

Keeks 🥰
20210611_133842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom