This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Also why s my turkey panting it’s 50 digrese here and it has water
Stress can make them pant. Anything different or unusual happen recently? Fighting between birds? Too much handling? A recent illness? Even just something extra noisy near them that they're not used to like tools being used?

Stress can make them pant. Anything different or unusual happen recently? Fighting between birds? Too much handling? A recent illness? Even just something extra noisy near them that they're not used to like tools being used?
Nope nothing

You were "fixing the problem" in post 243. Erlibrd decided Chickentrains hadn't had enough abuse in post 418. Not defending himself, opening a new assault. And you defended him. Obviously you didn't fix the problem. And as long as we're being frank, I'm not sure you even understand what the problem is. I'm not sure you're capable of understanding what the problem is. Frankly, I think you're part of the problem. Just saying.
If no one else was going to defend Erlibrd I had too. I think chickentrains was being rude and forcing pride month. You don’t. That’s my opinion Also this “ problem “ is very clear. Frankly I think you just don’t want to admit that other people have opinions that differ from yours. And yes I understand the problem. You are part of it. And yes I did fix it for a while. Instead of bickering, people where once more laughing and talking about cheese. What about when chickentrains was abusing Moonshiner? I also defended him because I liked what he said, agreed with it. So their you go, I’m very capable of understanding. Are you?🙄
Also I’m leaving this thread because y‘all are gonna get kicked off! ✌🏻

I’ve been wanting to try out a nice outdoor scene puzzle for awhile now. This might just give me the opportunity to try it out.
I could send you one I got as a gift. It's 2506 pieces, but only 2500 of them are used in the puzzle. It has a different image on each side (same location spring and fall). And the edges are all irregular so there aren't any edge pieces. Believe it or not I haven't even opened it. 🙂

I could send you one I got as a gift. It's 2506 pieces, but only 2500 of them are used in the puzzle. It has a different image on each side (same location spring and fall). And the edges are all irregular so there aren't any edge pieces. Believe it or not I haven't even opened it. 🙂
Hmm. That seems beyond my skill level but if I keep saying *pissing* I’ll have the time to learn. 😂

Back
Top Bottom