This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
I could send you one I got as a gift. It's 2506 pieces, but only 2500 of them are used in the puzzle. It has a different image on each side (same location spring and fall). And the edges are all irregular so there aren't any edge pieces. Believe it or not I haven't even opened it. 🙂
Sounds like a cruel and unusual method of torture. :th

If no one else was going to defend Erlibrd I had too. I think chickentrains was being rude and forcing pride month. You don’t. That’s my opinion Also this “ problem “ is very clear. Frankly I think you just don’t want to admit that other people have opinions that differ from yours. And yes I understand the problem. You are part of it. And yes I did fix it for a while. Instead of bickering, people where once more laughing and talking about cheese. What about when chickentrains was abusing Moonshiner? I also defended him because I liked what he said, agreed with it. So their you go, I’m very capable of understanding. Are you?🙄
Also I’m leaving this thread because y‘all are gonna get kicked off! ✌🏻
Well you have to leave. We've wasted that six pages you were so afraid of now.

And I'm assuming erlibrd is a grown-up. If he's going to start the argument back up he hardly needs you to defend him. Even if you think you "had" to. Since you're not going to get people to talk about cheese any more I suppose we're going to have to admit that you didn't really fix anything and just leave it broken.

Has anyone else noticed this forum has been much different lately? /s

Well you have to leave. We've wasted that six pages you were so afraid of now.

And I'm assuming erlibrd is a grown-up. If he's going to start the argument back up he hardly needs you to defend him. Even if you think you "had" to. Since you're not going to get people to talk about cheese any more I suppose we're going to have to admit that you didn't really fix anything and just leave it broken.

Has anyone else noticed this forum has been much different lately? /s
You are certainly not fixing anything by continuing to argue with me. Have fun on this thread!✌🏻
Also just saying........ Cheese can fix pretty much everything. Later!

Last edited:
And you certainly aren't leaving by continuing to comment. But I can admit my mistake in persuing a rational discussion with someone who self-identified as crazy. Are we done?
Honestly, you're being belligerent, and if it's your intention to piss people off, then by all means go ahead and continue...otherwise, this argument is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom