This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Honestly, you're being belligerent, and if it's your intention to piss people off, then by all means go ahead and continue...otherwise, this argument is pointless.
I'm angry not hostile. My response to erlibrd seems appropriate to me. That crazychicken lady inserted herself into that is hardly my fault. Neither is her inability to justify her response with anything more than I had too[sic]. But yes, I'm done.

I have not read all of this but I’m jumping in anyway. I only joined almost a year ago and I see the difference. Mostly in the unanswered threads. I try to answer the stuff I know, the stuff I don’t I look up, but a lot of the stuff I don’t have experience with goes unanswered. I feel bad for the people who need the help and don’t get it. I’m not an expert on CRD but my flock had a respiratory illness. So I try to answer with my experience. Boy I hope my answers aren’t wrong or doing harm to anyone. Honestly I wish the experienced people would answer with their thoughts, and experience, anyway. As frustrating as it all is, there are still people who need you guys.

Also haven’t read the whole thread, but I wanted to really quickly jump in and say that I’m finding that it’s very hard to get help here now, when I first joined I got a response within an hour for my first chicken emergency, but in March I started threee different threads begging for help on a sick chicken that eventually died, and I didn’t get a response until it was pretty much too late, which was so sad because I just wish that I could have gotten help earlier, just feels like there’s less people, not a reflection on those who are here but there’s just less now.

I've been here just over a year and I have read most of this 50-page thread. (It's raining out and I'm bored. :lau ) I will say this: if the forum has changed why is that a bad thing? If it never changes it gets stagnant and lifeless. As with everything in life, change has its good and bad qualities; but without change there is no growth.

Also, everybody who has been complaining about the rainbows need to get a grip. 🌈 🏳️‍🌈

I've been here just over a year and I have read most of this 50-page thread. (It's raining out and I'm bored. :lau ) I will say this: if the forum has changed why is that a bad thing? If it never changes it gets stagnant and lifeless. As with everything in life, change has its good and bad qualities; but without change there is no growth.

Also, everybody who has been complaining about the rainbows need to get a grip. 🌈 🏳️‍🌈
The problem is it is changing in a bad way. miss information, derailing threads and fewer people who know what they are talking about

Also haven’t read the whole thread, but I wanted to really quickly jump in and say that I’m finding that it’s very hard to get help here now, when I first joined I got a response within an hour for my first chicken emergency, but in March I started threee different threads begging for help on a sick chicken that eventually died, and I didn’t get a response until it was pretty much too late, which was so sad because I just wish that I could have gotten help earlier, just feels like there’s less people, not a reflection on those who are here but there’s just less now.
No response is better than bad advice

True, my main point was that there’s less people to help and respond, which is a shame
I'm just saying in general
That also may be an issue. People feel bad and figure somebody has to say something so they say something something that may not necessarily br right cause they feel bad. Good intentions but it shouldn't be done

Back
Top Bottom