This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
@roosterhavoc I really wanted ducks, but you are so right about the mess and the stink. Also to be considered in Arizona is the amount of water they require. Living in the desert on a large property water bills are outrageous, especially if one is attempting to keep alive trees and plants apart from cactus, mesquite and palo verde.
Have you considered aloe? Not sure what their water needs are, but they're great for pained skin and look nice

As a newbie who suffered back pain and wasted way too much precious time reading through just the first 10 or so pages, I have decided to start a new thread with hopefully a different tone. Also, I don't want to be "chicken shamed". If you read the About page I am determined to add to my profile within the next several days, I will shed light on why I could suffer this horrible fate.:fl

Just because you think someone else is being rude doesn't give you the right to be rude too. Calling someone Kiddo isn't overly friendly. What happened to turning the other cheek?

If you don't want to see signatures, turn them off. Your assumption that you know what those rainbows mean is a assumption. As for "We don't care", that's an assumption too. All you can really say honestly is "I don't care." And I honestly don't care that you don't care. I do care that you feel compelled to waste everyone's time telling them you don't care, "Friend".
I don't see where I called anyone kiddo... but the behavior fits...

Rude? that's what rude understands.

Just because you don't know who my we is doesn't mean I don't have a we. My friends and close family members all feel that way, we don't care what your sexual preferences are, we don't need it shoved in our faces.

Well you have to leave. We've wasted that six pages you were so afraid of now.

And I'm assuming erlibrd is a grown-up. If he's going to start the argument back up he hardly needs you to defend him. Even if you think you "had" to. Since you're not going to get people to talk about cheese any more I suppose we're going to have to admit that you didn't really fix anything and just leave it broken.

Has anyone else noticed this forum has been much different lately? /s
She, born she lives she and happy she :love:old

I don't see where I called anyone kiddo... but the behavior fits...

Rude? that's what rude understands.

Just because you don't know who my we is doesn't mean I don't have a we. My friends and close family members all feel that way, we don't care what your sexual preferences are, we don't need it shoved in our faces.
So it's an eye for an eye rather than turn the other cheek? Old Testament all the way? I suppose I can see that.

If you have a personal we maybe you should define it in a public forum. I'm sure you wouldn't want to give the incorrect impression that you were speaking for the group.

As for having anything shoved in you face, I think you're exaggerating what happened. But believe me, I understand completely. That's exactly the way I feel about bigotry ąnd racism. I'm not naive enough to believe it doesn't exist. Just disappointed there are still people who want approval for it in this day and age.

Just what might have been accomplished if all of the time wasted here had been spent answering 'Unanswered Threads' or welcoming 'Newcomers'. Each individual can choose to be part of the problem or part of the solution. Bickering and 'Right' proving is part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom