This is a dumb fear.

Quote:
People keep telling me that!
th.gif
The other day, out of the blue, my friend gives me this weird look and sayss, "Are you OCD?"
What did I say? I don't think I am....
idunno.gif

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Is it OCD if you only obsess about a certain thing? Because I obsess over many things....

Quote:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Is it OCD if you only obsess about a certain thing? Because I obsess over many things....

Most times if you have OCD it's not just one one isolated thing. It can be many different things. If your really serious read up on it. Try not doing the thing your talking about. Not one time and see if it can be done!! I don't really know. I'm the most non obsessive person there is.

Quote:

Most times if you have OCD it's not just one one isolated thing. It can be many different things. If your really serious read up on it. Try not doing the thing your talking about. Not one time and see if it can be done!! I don't really know. I'm the most non obsessive person there is.

*Gulp* Okay.
hide.gif

I wouldn't worry to much... most of us have a fear of something that doesn't seem "normal". I'm 1/2 a century old and nearly 6' tall, yet a teeny tiny spider can nearly paralyze me with fear. Rational? Not by any means. I suffer from a horrible fear of heights that's also paralyzing at times, like walking across a bridge, or climbing a ladder higher than 10'. Yet I can climb on a plane without a problem. Again, nothing rational in that.

I had some neighbors and the husband, a big burly man, was absolutely terrified of snakes. One day we were standing chatting in the back yard and a little garter snake when zipping by. I honestly thought he was going to end up perched on my shoulders!

Nah.. you're normal.. we all have our little quirks.
Myself, i CANT sleep without a cover over me... and i cant sleep with an arm hanging off the bed. (cause the monsters under the bed will grab it..)
tongue.png

Quote:
That also sounds like me. In the summer I just use a light sheet. I can have an arm over the bed, though. Don't you know the monsters go for your toes?

LOL, I have to have a cover too and oh yeah, and I HAVE to sleep with at least one foot out from under the covers, so they (my feet) can breathe.

Turkeys, Gypsies, Escalators. Nuff Said.

I AM OCD though. My money is sorted by serial number, then denomination, all facing the same way, and if it's too wrinkled I wet it and let it dry straight.

Back
Top Bottom