This is a waiting list thingy for next years ducklings.

Ducklove334

Off to another pond
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
Ok, so I've owned ducks for years, but due to this that and the other...and PREDATORS(raccoons twice..and a pair of stray dogs once
barnie.gif
).. I havn't been able to breed ducks as of yet, but now that I've moved to VA, it's looking pretty good.

anyways, if you want more info check out www.geocities.com/avalakotahatchery ,

it is my website, I'm still working on it, so alot of things have to be changed/updated.

but because several people have done it, I figured I would too.
thumbsup.gif

anyways: this is a list of the ducks I will have breeding next year, note this list is for ducklings only right now, when I figure out how to ship hatching eggs,I may start that too.

calls:pure only
Mallards:pure and mixed
cayuga:mixes only
Crested pekin,and standard:pure and probly mixed.
blue swedish:mixes.
Muscovy:pure

thats for right now, I may try to find a few more ducks next weekend, but as of right now, those ar ehte ducks I will have that will be breeding.

I will most likely have all natural incubations, unless I discover just how addicting incubator hatching really is!
gig.gif

anyways, tell me what you'd like of what, and how many, and I'll right you down.

I will ship, when I figure out how,

all Ducklings will be up for sale at 2 days old, and will remain available until they are all gone, or 10 weeks old, when they get thier voices, then I have pick of any hens.

Right now, I have 4 call drakes, (1 black Ancona, 2 black magpies) that are very good looking and typey, they do have leg problems due to very little food and lack of proper care from before I got them. and 1 little white guy, who may not be very old, but he's not very typey.

I do not have any hens as of yet, I'm still looking, I've been talking to someone about getting some, I am hoping to find some hens at the poultry auction on saturday.

Ducklings price will be anywhere from 7-10$ a piece, I have to update alot on my site, the older the ducklings are, the more they will be, after they reach a month old, if I still have them, thier price will drop. after 10 weeks, I will keep whatever I want, the rest..I dunnno.

if I hatch out of a bator, the ducklings will be ready to go at once(if I ship,) or at 5 days, if they are pick up/delivery.

naturally hatched ducklings will be on reserve until 2 weeks, when they will be ready to start going at two weeks, and will stay availible until they're all gone or whatever.

does that make sense??
duc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom