This is day 26

Melissadarling

Chirping
May 16, 2023
I have four eggs left that have movement. This is the 26th day. Should I help them a little or see what happens?
I'm think the humidity dropped when I moved my second chicken, but it was only for a couple seconds.

This is a pic of my all wet chicken. Super cute! It's the black one. Ha ha. They're both black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 12
If it's already 5 days past the hatching date, the other eggs are most likely gone. Candle them and check for any movement or chirps. If there are any chirps, the chick is still alive and needs help hatching. ( which can be a difficult process, so make sure you know what you have to do before hand. ) If there's no sign of life, you can take the eggs out and dispose of them.

If it's already 5 days past the hatching date, the other eggs are most likely gone. Candle them and check for any movement or chirps. If there are any chirps, the chick is still alive and needs help hatching. ( which can be a difficult process, so make sure you know what you have to do before hand. ) If there's no sign of life, you can take the eggs out and dispose of them.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom