This is interesting.

7L Farm

Songster
9 Years
Jul 22, 2010
Anderson, Texas
The family farm is in Texas. The farm is now with the third generation . Anyway I moved out to the farm this year. I found an old chicken coop in the woods by the barn. I live in a barn. Anyway, I'd never raised chickens & wanted fresh eggs . So I moved this old coop & did some remodeling . I think it turned out nice & my new best freinds like it. I would say its about 30 to 40 years old. I'm gonna try for pics might need help.
3_p7110082

Last edited:
Quote:
Where is the text box .I see a file boxs but it won't let me enter anything. I'm involved with other sites & have never had a problem. This is very frustrating I guess once you conquer it its easy.

Download your pics onto this site by going into "uploads" on the blue bar at top of this site. Then hit "browse", open the file for the pic you want, and hit submit. Then when you want to post one of your pics, since you already have a thread open, hit post reply, then go into uploads, scroll down into the lower right hand corner and hit "my uploads" Yo r pics should be there- right click on the second or lower box under the pic you want and choose "cut" then hit the X on the far right on the bar above, you are back at your reply, and right click and hit "paste". You get text, but once you hit "submit" for your reply, it posts the picture.

This is what works for me. Hope it's clear.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom