This IS The Week From He**..

hugs.gif
oh Redhen, I'm so sorry for your loss! I wasn't on and just now heard. I know there's nothing anyone can say or do, but I do care and just wish you strenth and if you need anybody to talk to I'm here for you.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Thank you so much everyone. All your kind words and thoughts mean a lot to us. This is why i love this forum..so many good, kind people here..
hugs.gif

Miss Daisy Mae kept us up again last night.. she kept whining at the door for us to get up and let her out of the bedroom... then she would go check the kitchen..(thats where they used to sleep together).. and then when she didnt see him, she would follow us back to our room. We kept letting her out because we thought she had to go to the bathroom..but she didnt, she just was looking for Duke. Finally we had to just tell her "No, lay down girl".. and eventually she setteled down and went to sleep.
She didnt eat so far today either... I sent hubby to the store for some hamburg.. hoping if i mix that in her food she'll get interested. They always ate together too.. So i'm hoping this isnt going to be a problem..
Thanks again everyone very much.
I'm also reading all these posts to hubby, and he also says thank you very much. And that you "chicken cult" people are good folks.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom