This is what happens... We have peepers!

Good luck Sumi! You can’t go wrong with Khaki Campbell ducks:
3BB023DE-C2C5-4C0D-83AD-BCF7169D2E60.jpeg

You’re gonna love them! :wee

I went the easy way and are getting mine already hatched!:)
If that was a tempting option here, I would've had a backyard full of ducks by now. All I can say is thank goodness the poultry supplier I know doesn't do a farmer's market near here. I mean HOW can you resist a guy handing you a duckling when you go over to say Hi?

Is there a Golden Enabler award? We need to find a way to count how many critters we all have because of Kiki. I’m at four ducks and an undetermined number of quail in the bator that I blame on her! :gig
Another victim! :highfive:

Good luck Sumi! You can’t go wrong with Khaki Campbell ducks:
View attachment 1719919

You’re gonna love them! :wee
Awww, I love them already! :) They are lovely. I only just found out when I got the eggs what breed they are, so I need to research them. Gosh, talking about jumping in feet first?

I don’t have the nerves to hatch so I have to let my girls or someone else hatch for me. You all that can place eggs in a bator and wait are sure stronger than than I. I admire those nerves of steal!!
You should give it a try. It's amazing watching the little ones develop and especially hatch :)

Oh I am a candling addict I love watching developing babies I would just rather not do the bator thing actually having Muscovys who needs a bator. I am not even going to tell my girls there will be ducklings on the way or they may cause a mutiny.
You should have seen X's game hen's face when she saw the eggs. She's dying to be a mom. If only I can get her broody at the right time and not sitting on a wall somewhere :rolleyes: I honestly won't be surprised if she adopted the little ones.

Back
Top Bottom