This is what happens... We have peepers!

Pics
You put the idea in my head to buy eggs from the butchery and try to hatch them. And then you said you hope one is yellow and the first one out is, so it HAD to Kiki :hugs

A friend of DS dropped by and I heard him show him the ducklings "This one is Kiki, he's named after a friend of my mom's..."
Stop.
This bring tears Sumi.

Ducklings are being loved to death by DS. Kiki seems to be his favourite, but I love them all. I did steal the little dark one for a cuddle. It recovered from it's drawn out hatch and is happy happy.

We need names for 3 of them!

The Andalusian chicks are hanging in there and looking good. I'm still seeing blood vessels in their membranes, so I'm keeping them damp and waiting. I should have them out at some point this evening... Really, really, really want this hatch over so I can finally relax. It's been a good, but slightly crazy day.

Stop.
This bring tears Sumi.
Don't stop. Kiki is always leaking. It's normal and we are all happy. Thanks for the pictures.

For names, Huey, Dewey and Louie. Donald's nephews. (Achoo! Sorry, I'm allergic to alliteration. Achoo!)

Do you have a theme? Sounds like it's started with "friends at BYC." :lol:

I'm still waiting on the malpositioned ones. I don't have a time frame, so I'm checking membranes for blood vessels and letting that guide me. One or two is getting close to ready. I hope the rest won't keep me up too late.

Back
Top Bottom