this is what i want to do with my life..

Quote:
i make A honor roll everytime
big_smile.png

That would not be a problem!

Also, taking art classes would help too since you may be asked to do some recontruction stuff on face that has been damaged by impacts.

i love art!
my freshman classes (which i've planed out) have art classes in them
next year im taking the BioMedical classes

I really do not like death, dead things, killing things, or even knowing that things die. BUT, somebody's got to do it, and since it's not going to be me, go for it! Funeral Homes make a lot of money, and often hire highschool seniors to help out... at least around here. Just please be respectful. I was in a cadaver lab, which I thought was so, so sad, and these jerks were making fun of an old (dead) lady's grooming habits, or lack thereof. I was so upset! So be respectful!!

chickensducks&agoose :

I really do not like death, dead things, killing things, or even knowing that things die. BUT, somebody's got to do it, and since it's not going to be me, go for it! Funeral Homes make a lot of money, and often hire highschool seniors to help out... at least around here. Just please be respectful. I was in a cadaver lab, which I thought was so, so sad, and these jerks were making fun of an old (dead) lady's grooming habits, or lack thereof. I was so upset! So be respectful!!

omg! thats so sad D: i could never disrespect the dead..​

Quote:
Hey Asher,

Do you know what course of schooling he took to get into CSI? I'll be getting a degree in biology with undergrad research in microbiology and DNA research next spring. I'm thinking about possibly going to grad school and pursuing forensics, but I'd love to hear the path someone else took to get there!

One of my buddies back in high school told us he wanted to be a mortician. Being the kids we were we all thought he was nuts.

Today he owns one of the most successful funeral homes in the area. He's a kind soul who helps many families, including my own too many times, deal with the details at life's end. He's also loaded and likes his job.

My M.D. and family friend started out as a medical examiner before getting into his own internal medicine practice. He also does well for himself and his family.

Back
Top Bottom