This is why we don;t leave cupboards open.....

Cute kitty cat.....mine goes in the drawer cause one draw is missing the front of it. I have caught him licking the butter on the counter. Now the butter is in a butter dish so has a lid.

Our ferret always used to get in the cupboards, and child locks didn't stop her. The doors still opened just enough to let her in. The little devil would lay on her back, and scratch the door until it opened, then she'd go exploring. A time or two I found her asleep in a kitchen drawer.
smile.png

I am sure that several of your cat's cousins live at my house. I learned over the years that I prefer to wash a lot of the dishes again before using them. On the other hand I have also learned that eating hair will not kill you, nor will just being grossed out.
gig.gif
I am mostly happy though if the cats and dogs just stay out of the dishwasher.

Luckily <knock on wood> ours don't get into cupboards or up on tables. A couple of years ago when my daughter was here for a holiday she heard banging in the guest bathroom. It seems our white, longhair had fallen into the clothes hamper and the lid came down behind him. He is the one, BTW, that will open the sliding glass door and escape the house--he's supposed to be strictly an indoor cat--but once he runs headlong into a chicken returns rapidly. Just doesn't learn. His name is Marshmallow, BTW, since my wife thought the light orange coloring on his ears looked like the color of a toasted marshmallow.
62375_img_1206.jpg

Last edited:
when I was a kid my 6th grade teacher had a cat that would go potty into the toilet. They always left the bathroom open with the lid up and the seat down. They just could never teach it how to flush, but they never had to worry about a litter box.

Back
Top Bottom