This is why we don't trade outside of our personally known group!!!

Quote:

and you should see the NPIP rules, and i picked FL only because i know most of the rules down there. Plus I was refering to the raising and live testing of animals, not the selling of eggs and meat that falls under the Fed not state

I got certified in Oklahoma thinking it was a smart choice. Now I wonder if there gonna be up my rear constantly
sad.png

Quote:
If you process and sell in the same state then you don't need USDA inspection, just state, right? There is an outfit not far from here across the state line in CA that makes the best bacon
droolin.gif
in the world, but they will only ship to CA addresses because they don't have USDA inspection, only CA state inspection. Whenever any of a group of my friends goes down that way, they always buy a whole bunch and bring it back for everyone!
cool.png

I think it rather strange that the government can bust someone for raw milk or an unwashed egg, but they can't or won't do anything about all of the dope dealers or illegal aliens.

Rufus

Quote:
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Can't clap enough. The two major rules of the LP are Uphold the Constitution and Personal Responsibility. EVERY stand on EVERY issue traces back to these two rules. Especially our over-grown, bloated, self-feeding, back-scratching government sticking their nose into everyone's pantry, kitchen, bedroom, backyard and business.

But, until people quite voting against what they fear and start voting For What They Believe In (even if that means not seeing a difference for a few years) then NOTHING is going to change.

Sorry, pet peeve. I'm a Libertarian (not to be confused with Liberal) and proud of it.

Quote:
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Can't clap enough. The two major rules of the LP are Uphold the Constitution and Personal Responsibility. EVERY stand on EVERY issue traces back to these two rules. Especially our over-grown, bloated, self-feeding, back-scratching government sticking their nose into everyone's pantry, kitchen, bedroom, backyard and business.

But, until people quite voting against what they fear and start voting For What They Believe In (even if that means not seeing a difference for a few years) then NOTHING is going to change.

Sorry, pet peeve. I'm a Libertarian (not to be confused with Liberal) and proud of it.

Amen!

Except most people don't bother to educate themselves on politics anymore. They vote Republican or Democrat because their parents voted Republican or Democrat or some such nonsense. And they WANT to believe mud-smearing propaganda and talking heads instead of actually researching and reading about things they need to vote fore. It's just easier that way.

Quote:
If you process and sell in the same state then you don't need USDA inspection, just state, right? There is an outfit not far from here across the state line in CA that makes the best bacon
droolin.gif
in the world, but they will only ship to CA addresses because they don't have USDA inspection, only CA state inspection. Whenever any of a group of my friends goes down that way, they always buy a whole bunch and bring it back for everyone!
cool.png

depends on who you are selling to, and how many birds you have raised, 1000 or less sold off the farm no inspection, over 1000 and sell retail or wholesale to anyone, anywhere, inspected and you need a meat license

Back
Top Bottom