This may be an odd question but..

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
I was curious.. Can you feed coturnix quail canned tuna(like not as a main thing, but as a treat or something)? I saw some in my cupboard and got to thinking about it, then google doesn't really seem to have any information on the topic. So what do you all think?

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Also I was curious at what age to start clipping flight feathers.(sorry for all the questions)

Mibotsu

Songster
8 Years
May 23, 2011
Balbriggan, Ireland
i wouldn't clip wings till 8 weeks. as far as the tuna...i guess, tuna does have small traces of mercury, so if they ate it alot they might get poisoned, but thats probably a long shot.

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Alright thanks. And dang, I have no idea what I am going to do with that tuna, I became a lacto ovo vegetarian again, and no one else in my home likes tuna haha.

Mibotsu

Songster
8 Years
May 23, 2011
Balbriggan, Ireland
i mean, if you got one can, its not gonna hurt them. I'm talking they would have to eat a regular diet of canned tuna to get any mercury content that high.

at lleast, i wouldn't think it would bother them at all. who nkows, compost it? open it up and chuck it inthe woods?

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Hahha I guess that could work, I live in Alaska so there is no shortage of woods
roll.png

Top Bottom