This New Strange World { RP! players needed }

Ari sat up gingerly. She still felt dizzy when she moved too fast, but it was getting better. She looked around and noticed a new guy "H-hello" She said softly.

Sara walked around in her wolf form. She was making her way over to look at the 'normal' people again. She was fascinated and curious, if they would let her she would be helping.

Ari sat up gingerly. She still felt dizzy when she moved too fast, but it was getting better. She looked around and noticed a new guy "H-hello" She said softly.

Sara walked around in her wolf form. She was making her way over to look at the 'normal' people again. She was fascinated and curious, if they would let her she would be helping.

( I will stay on for about 3 or 4 more minutes )

Luke heard Ari. He looked around and saw her," hi. I'm Luke." He said. He watched as Mac held a platter that had a salad apple ham sandwich and a glass a water. She handed it to Ari," your diner" she said and walked away. Luke stared at him plate.

( I will stay on for about 3 or 4 more minutes )

Luke heard Ari. He looked around and saw her," hi. I'm Luke." He said. He watched as Mac held a platter that had a salad apple ham sandwich and a glass a water. She handed it to Ari," your diner" she said and walked away. Luke stared at him plate.
"I'm Ari, I think" She said uncertainly, then took the platter, setting it down on the bed beside her. "Thank you" She said to Mac, then looked back to Luke. "The food is pretty good here."

"I'm Ari, I think" She said uncertainly, then took the platter, setting it down on the bed beside her. "Thank you" She said to Mac, then looked back to Luke. "The food is pretty good here." 

" you think?" He asked. " why don't you know for sure?"

Sam woke up in a cell. "What the heck? Where am I?" She asked anyone who could hear. "Hello?"

" you think?" He asked. " why don't you know for sure?"
Ari looked over to Sam's cell "Hello." She said then looked back to Luke "I don't remember." She turned away and lifted her hair, showing the bruises that were only a day or two old and covered the back of her neck and obviously went higher. She let her hair fall back down and looked back to him. "The only thing I can remember is someone saying 'Ari' so I think it's my name."

Ari looked over to Sam's cell "Hello." She said then looked back to Luke "I don't remember." She turned away and lifted her hair, showing the bruises that were only a day or two old and covered the back of her neck and obviously went higher. She let her hair fall back down and looked back to him. "The only thing I can remember is someone saying 'Ari' so I think it's my name."  

He turned to Sam," hello im Luke." He then tired back to Ari." Oh. I'm sorry. The whole reason why I'm even here is because my friend made this time travel thing and I didn't think it worked. Well it worked alright. It was suppose to let me look around for a few minutes then let me back to my house. Well lets say when I went through, it disappeared." He explained.

He turned to Sam," hello im Luke." He then tired back to Ari." Oh. I'm sorry. The whole reason why I'm even here is because my friend made this time travel thing and I didn't think it worked. Well it worked alright. It was suppose to let me look around for a few minutes then let me back to my house. Well lets say when I went through, it disappeared." He explained.
"Do you think it would reappear?" Ari asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom