This poor girl 😭

You can always get your birds tested for Marek's Disease at a lab. I think there's a couple ways, but don't remember what other option there was. I know necropsy is one.
Thank you I will do this. I was thinking of getting 2 more docile breeds this spring so she can have her own flock but if she does have mareks could I put vaccinated birds with her do you know?

Thank you I will do this. I was thinking of getting 2 more docile breeds this spring so she can have her own flock but if she does have mareks could I put vaccinated birds with her do you know?
Yes, get vaccinated birds(Vaccine doesn't prevent infection, it makes more carrier's, & lessens the mortality rate), since your original birds may already infected with the virus.

Let's get your birds tested first though.

Yes, get vaccinated birds(Vaccine doesn't prevent infection, it makes more carrier's, & lessens the mortality rate), since your original birds may already infected with the virus.

Let's get your birds tested first though.
That makes sense, thank you so much for your help!! I’m on it trying to find somewhere to get them tested 😊

Back
Top Bottom