This Thread IS Strictly For Going Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperChicken007

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Trapped in my computer
Yes, there have been frustrations in threads where it goes off-topic while someone is trying to get a question answered. So here it is, a thread where you are SUPPOSED to go off-topic!

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Speaking of chickens, does anybody know where I can get KDE 3 packages for Fedora 9?

I've used Red Hat / Fedora distros for more than 10 years, and that's what I prefer. I bought a new laptop this spring, and F8 didn't play well with the wifi. I installed F9, and used it for about a day before I got sick of KDE 4... I don't understand how KDE could call the a "stable release", and I don't understand how Fedora could create a version around it.

I've been using Ubuntu for a few months. It works, but the wifi support is a bit off. I have a 5Mb cable connection to the internet, but it's laggy when running wireless. Once it connects to a website and starts pulling down content, it's fine.

So, I want to run F9, but I also want KDE 3. Does anybody know where I can get RPMs? I'd rather not have to build from source.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, i would help you but i'm not exactly a computer expert! (all i know is how to download and how to change personal settings such as screensaver and wallpaper... and go to sites of course)

Justino...you don't have to be a MAAN elitist do ya?...

I mean you cheat on your thread with the OTP thread all the time...

Us OTPers are equal opportunity and welcome all newcomers...

Join us...

...resistance is futile!

Quote:
well since ya put it that way.........WHY THE HECK NOT!!!!!!!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
th.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
:thun
thumbsup.gif
welcome-byc.gif
woot.gif
rant.gif