This young Chicken needs a name, and is this a Splash color or Coocoo?

For some reason, I think a Japanese name would be cool because of his exotic looks and piercing, dark eyes.

These are Japanese names for boys:

Daiki -- (die-kee) -- "of great value" だいき
Hikaru -- (hee-kah-roo) -- "light, shining"  ひかる
Kenta -- "healthy" けんた
Makoto -- (mah-koh-toh) -- "true"  まこと
Taro -- (tah-row) -- "strong boy" たろ
Toshiyuki -- (toh-shee-yoo-kee) -- "alert and happy" としゆき
Yukio -- (yoo-kee-oh) -- "snow boy" (because of his silvery color) ゆきお

Japanese is fun, but Welsh can lend some good names, too. XP Such as...

Eira- snow
Caddug- mist or fog
Arian- silver
Brenin- king

There's just a few from me. ^_^

Thank you Everyone!!

Ok, the people choose the color as "Splash" and Coockrel or Male.

Interesting Comments on the Breed. I did have my Giant Cocihins mixed in with my Bantams, but I only have a few Bantams so I just forgot about them. I guess the Dad is my Black Silkie Roo-Ken. I have been told that my Black Roo is sun fadded and that is why his feathers are brown near his neck, not sure I believe that one. He was someone's pet when I took him, rescued him because he was being kicked out of the City. My first bird. So, he
is to blame here. The Mom is still a Giant Cochin, one of the few mentioned. That means it is my Black Cochin or my Blue. Since Blue can breed Splash, my vote is my Giant Blue Cochin, Cloud.

Now for a name, what a wide selection of choices for my little roo. I am gona go with "Silver". I already have a roo named Prince, he lives with the
Ca. Leghorns who are all named Snow Queen. I already have a Roo named Splash, he is a Serama.

Do I have pics of my Birds, Yes. I need to do some updating, but it is almost accurate.

www.geocities.com/ItsSuzzie/AllAboutItsSuzzie.htm

Thank you everyone !!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom