Those dang CANADIANS are doing it AGAIN!

Northern California 29 degrees this am
sad.png

We've had so much rain our creek overflowed, now the ducks are swimming in feild lane, we've had to get pit run dumped just to be able to drive in the back to the chicken coops. Bring on the snow. We have our -40 Celcius boots ready.

I think Alberta should keep those "Alberta Clippers" in Alberta. What's up with 28 degrees in Central Texas? Darned Canucks!!!!!

Of course if there was more than two trees, a caribou, millions acres of cedar, and one Minnesotan saying "cold enough for you " between here and the Arctic Circle all that cold might stay in Canada, where it belongs.

mom'sfolly :

I think Alberta should keep those "Alberta Clippers" in Alberta. What's up with 28 degrees in Central Texas? Darned Canucks!!!!!

Of course if there was more than two trees, a caribou, millions acres of cedar, and one Minnesotan saying "cold enough for you " between here and the Arctic Circle all that cold might stay in Canada, where it belongs.

yuckyuck.gif

Dang, you heard that?
lau.gif

Quote:
I want snow. Its been raining for the past 2 days and its hell on the corrals and animals. We are going to go from an ocean of water to a giant ice sheet if it freezes in the next few days. My chickens have moved into the cow barn, the cows are trying to move into the chicken coop, and I can't get to any thing without hip waders. I am heading to the feed store to stock up; there is potential for a real mess to happen.

Quote:
You are not funny. It's raining here in Syracuse and was windy as heck last night. I thought there was a tornado, but it was just a plane flying real low. I am grateful that there is no snow yet. Global warming doesn't bother me. The only thing about the rain is the mud. Still everyone has their health.

Well mails here hope it's something good. Like money.
lol.png
Anyhow there are some nice Canadian eh?

Take care

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom