Those dang CANADIANS are doing it AGAIN!

i<3chickens :

I wish the snow would stick around a bit long gosh all we have is slush--cold, wet slush-- it sucks to get hit in the face with it
sickbyc.gif

Yes, I would much rather have snow. We got a whole bunch all at once last week, about a foot in like 3 days​

=ChickieBooBoo wrote: lucky! I think you should share some of that sunshine with us MB'ers
big_smile.png

We haven't had much sun - it is cloudy and often lately the clouds are low enough to cover the tops of the mountains. But our temps have been all over the map. And we have had alot of wind this fall so it feels alot colder. BRR!​

Last edited:
Quote:
We haven't had much sun - it is cloudy and often lately the clouds are low enough to cover the tops of the mountains. But our temps have been all over the map. And we have had alot of wind this fall so it feels alot colder. BRR!

its about -20C here right now, I was putting the birds away for the night and it was FREEEZING!

Quote:
alright Joe, I have to ask, is that you in your avatar. I keep thinking it's robert redford.

Hoppy, a lot of people tell Robert Redford that he looks like me, but they're just trying to flatter him.

Quote:
alright Joe, I have to ask, is that you in your avatar. I keep thinking it's robert redford.

Hoppy, a lot of people tell Robert Redford that he looks like me, but they're just trying to flatter him.

well I will say, you are quite handsome.

Quote:

well I will say, you are quite handsome.

Yes, VERY, but I'm humble about it.
BTW, here's a picture of me with some blonde who stalks me.
9574_joe_and_blonde.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom