Those dang CANADIANS are doing it AGAIN!

Yard full o' rocks :

Whatever y'all do......keep it away from here!!! 45F for a high today and WINDY after 4+" of rain yesterday. Us rednecks don't know what to do with all that frozen stuff!!!

Four inches of rain! That just ain't right. We didn't get a tenth of an inch. Been three months now and we've gotten 1.3 inches of rain and it's gonna freeze tonight to boot.​

A.T. Hagan :

Yard full o' rocks :

Whatever y'all do......keep it away from here!!! 45F for a high today and WINDY after 4+" of rain yesterday. Us rednecks don't know what to do with all that frozen stuff!!!

Four inches of rain! That just ain't right. We didn't get a tenth of an inch. Been three months now and we've gotten 1.3 inches of rain and it's gonna freeze tonight to boot.​

We got 4 inches of rain all at once 2 springs in a row now, been 2 pretty bad years for us farmers up here.​

Last edited:
Quote:
Is that what it looks like where you are?!
ep.gif
Here everything is white and frozen lol

Actually, this picture was taken in late spring, but there is no snow in my yard (which is directly in the middle of the photo, but over the next rise). It nearly 40 degrees and cloudy here. I couldn't resist posting a photo of warmth
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Really funny thread, what a pleasure.

I'll take whatever you send me, rain or snow or both. Been much too dry this year. 1.5" last night and the soil is dry already. The ground soaked it up like a sponge. Somebody is not spreading it around evenly.

Quote:
Is that what it looks like where you are?!
ep.gif
Here everything is white and frozen lol

Actually, this picture was taken in late spring, but there is no snow in my yard (which is directly in the middle of the photo, but over the next rise). It nearly 40 degrees and cloudy here. I couldn't resist posting a photo of warmth
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Its about -10 degress C here and the none of the birds will come outside. I keep telling them they should enjoy the nicer weather while the can because its going to get a lot colder pretty soon!

I don't want the snow back it just melted here. Today is the first day I can see the green grass.
cool.png

Our snow blows down from the Bering straight.
But if you guys down there don't really want the snow, we will take it back if you take back Monsanto
lol.png

You are welcome to all the white stuff.
tongue2.gif

Last week in my yard
tongue.gif

39800_dscn4009.jpg

39800_dscn4014.jpg

Today it is +3C.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
The chickens are dust bathing and loving it.

39800_dscn4095.jpg

Back
Top Bottom