Thought I would share...Hayden with his chickens!

YEAHHHHHHH I cannot wait, Man I wish I could be right there but I will come visit you! Is David going to go in with you? He better or his bike might end up with a flat tire! Just kidding!
lol.png

I am praying that everything goes good for you and a speedy recovery.

I'm SOOO taking the epidural!
It made my other labors progress faster cos i was more relaxed.
I'm hoping it goes fast, I was dilated to 3 last week and have had on and off contractions all week long, so I'm hoping to be at least a 4, maybe 5, by the time i go in tomorrow!

Jenny, David is taking me and gonna be there for the duration, he's so excited to meet his son!

Thanks for all the well wishes, I hope everything goes smoothly and I don't have an ungodly long labor, LOL!
fl.gif

I have a son, 13, and a daughter, 9.

My son doesn't seem too interested in the baby coming, but is excited it's a boy.
My daughter can't wait! She wants to be there for it, but I said no, she can come see us afterwards.

Jenny, he's been so sweet here lately...i wonder if someone else is in there, LOL.

But, yea, he surely has turned around!

Quote:
When I had my last baby , my daughter was 14 and my son was 11 .... I lost 2 after them .... 1 at 4 months and 1 at 8 months .

But I refused for the other kids to be there for the birth of their baby sister and THEY have never let me live it down .....

Esp. my oldest , she was so upset ........ BUT I was having a c-section .. BUT last place to have kids is during labor ... LMAO .....

Back
Top Bottom