Thought I would share some pics of my birdies...PIC HEAVY

thndrdancr

Songster
12 Years
Mar 30, 2007
Belleville, Kansas
I know these are not just chickens but they dont have a place for pictures around the barnyard...Anyhow, I took about 100 and have about 20 I would love to share but its taking forever to download them!!!

You have to love thise one. This rooster kicked the cat out of the doghouse and now thinks the dogbed is for him ONLY!

1174_026.jpg

One of my peas...

1174_039.jpg

Another pea

1174_025.jpg

Some of my guineas....

1174_013.jpg

And my silkie family INSIDE the house...

1174_024.jpg

Ok then, adding some more pics!
smile.png

Some of my BBS Orps.. They came from a smattering of everyone on here...lol

1174_048.jpg

1174_088.jpg

1174_077.jpg

I love this hen and she blends in with the mud so well....
lol.png

1174_049.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Added a few pics.

Oh and Cyn, you should know if I EVER got to the country I would go a lil nutz! lol

Lost a baby pea the night before last, he was SO small and I think worms did him in. Just bought him home two weeks ago and went round and round in my head about worming him with the stress of moving to a new place. Guess I should have tried it. He was 1/3 size of my terrorists that I have in the house that hatched roughly same time. So I knew he was lacking and needed something.
sad.png

He was so cute and never gave a sign at all that he was sick, just that he was cold and a runt (pushed away from food I think by his hatchmates that were a bit older). Black shoulder and very pretty baby. I love my peas!

Back
Top Bottom