Thoughts on eFowl.

We got buff Orpington , australorp, naked neck and golden comets five of each we are splitting them with my folks. First time raising chicks I've raised ducklings as a child we are very excited

Not yet , just finished making their run tonight , I want them to be completely free range but have to make sure the pups will behave my dogs are very submissive but were not taking any chances ! The coop is an old tack shed that is 15x8 and the run is 7x7 which should be big enough till the dog and them get used to each other of course they will start their life inside ! Sorry such a long post

I'm converting a exsisting tack shed into the coop so all I had to do was build the run, roosts and nesting box Did u get your arrival date yet ?

I have ordered from them, and have found that they are wonderful to deal with and my duckies were wonderful. My sister will be ordering from them too. I have nothing bad to say about them. xoxo.

They are notorious for stealing BYC members' pics to use on their site to sell their inferior birds. :(
See I think the reason they "stole pictures" is because they don't have their own birds, they drop ship from other hatcheries. That way they can chose which hatachery is closest to you. And on their site they have no pictures that I could find. Only the drawn photos. Their prices were unbeatable and they have free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom