Thread for Chicken swaps in mid South Carolina!

tothemoon

Songster
Sep 3, 2009
Texas
Wondering if there would be enough people to try to have a chicken swap in Columbia/Lexington/Aiken area of south Carolina. Maybe this spring if anyone would be interested.

Last edited:
Count me in, I live in Waterloo, in Laurens County. I'm going to start hatching eggs after the holidays and would love some pure eggs.

Last edited:
Wonderful! Anyone have an idea of a date for this? Or should we just say in spring and then set the date in Jan or Feb? If you have a place to have it, that would be great also, my place is to small an area for something like this. Post your ideas here so we can get this thing planned out!

I would like for everyone who is having or who knows of chicken swaps in south carolina (midlands area) to post it here so we can have all the upcoming events of 2010 on one thread. Also, if you would be willing to host a swap, please post here. Thanks! I have never been to one but they sound like fun and I would love it if the chicken lovers in this area could meet occasionally and see what each other has.

I'd probably attend.
smile.png

I think I have a place to have the swap meet. 44 Auto Sales in Gilbert, 1/4 mile from the 44 exit off of I-20. There is a grassy area that I think would be perfect. Any ideas on a date? I was thinking maybe April so it wouldnt be to hot or to cold.

Hi tothemoon, I took the liberty of posting a link to this thread in the SC thread.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom