Thread for teachers

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
Wouldn't it be nice to have a topic/thread/forum for teachers? We could share lesson plans and such with each other. I know a bunch of do hatching, life-cycle, discuss classroom management and things like that.

Yep, that's a good thought, Rob!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
That is a thought, and I've homeschooled before, but I'm thinking more of classroom teachers right now. We can adapt a lot of lessons for homeschoolers, but it's very hard for some to have access to some of the equipment called for in school based lessons. It was just a thought though.

You could start a thread on it here or there. I don't think it would be appropriate to have a section / forum on just that topic here at BYC, but it might be appropriate at SufficientSelf if there was enough interest.

Quote:
That is a thought, and I've homeschooled before, but I'm thinking more of classroom teachers right now. We can adapt a lot of lessons for homeschoolers, but it's very hard for some to have access to some of the equipment called for in school based lessons. It was just a thought though.

No, the thread wouldn't be about homeschooling, it would be about teachers and just what you originally requested in your first post.

Back
Top Bottom