Threadkillers... What Ever Happened To Ya? 'Threadkiller' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Generally, it's because your post was so boring, that it totally killed the conversation, but in some cases, as in the last week, I made a joke, in a thread about a voyeuristic tv show. I thought it was hilarious, but the OP was totally offended and the flaming started.....by the time they had cleaned up the thread, nothing was left, worth talking about.

In another, I simply stated my point of view, on the subject, and that brought out the PC claws....The thread, immediately, vanished.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Generally, it's because your post was so boring, that it totally killed the conversation, but in some cases, as in the last week, I made a joke, in a thread about a voyeuristic tv show. I thought it was hilarious, but the OP was totally offended and the flaming started.....by the time they had cleaned up the thread, nothing was left, worth talking about.

In another, I simply stated my point of view, on the subject, and that brought out the PC claws....The thread, immediately, vanished.

That happens to me a LOT.
lol.png
Probably has to do with the fact that views I find completely normal are thought of as "fringe" by the majority of the United States' population. I totally feel your pain when it comes to joking. A failed joke (which was probably a bad idea in the situation anyway) was actually the reason I vanished for a while.
hide.gif

Quote:

That happens to me a LOT.
lol.png
Probably has to do with the fact that views I find completely normal are thought of as "fringe" by the majority of the United States' population. I totally feel your pain when it comes to joking. A failed joke (which was probably a bad idea in the situation anyway) was actually the reason I vanished for a while.
hide.gif

hit.gif
hit.gif
YOU... KILLED IT!!
hit.gif

Quote:
No, but they do enjoy keeping this a family friendly place to be where all feel comfortable, and the rules apply to all.

To the OP if your not seeing certain behaviors continue I suggest to you that they were not found acceptable and those that displayed them were told so.

smile.png

Since this strays into public questioning of Moderation (one of the rules) I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom