Three, Barred Rocks, Male or Female?

Those are not pure BR 1st to much white on head , 2nd no white spot, 3rd has peacomb. make be black sex link , male, pullet, pullet that order.

Quote:
How on earth do you figure that.??? I can go take a pic of 25+ Show stock from Show Quality PBR's and I bet you 10 of 25 have more white spots on there head.

2nd no white spot....thats how

Quote:
Another good reason to say they are not pure BR........tons of chicken bet mixed flock

I may got sex wrong , because they are not pure BR. but still stick with m ,f, f, good luck

Last edited:
Quote:
How on earth do you figure that.??? I can go take a pic of 25+ Show stock from Show Quality PBR's and I bet you 10 of 25 have more white spots on there head.

I am trying to say all my BR chicks dont have white spots some have more then others Some have none at all. I hatch and ship lots of BR chicks its one of our Sought after Birds. I know my birds quality and lineage so there definatly not mixed.as we only buy Birds from Show Stock reputable breeders on the farm here. and I have black BR chicks Who have no white spots does that make them mixed even though they have been seperated in there own breed pens since aprox 4 months old?

Quote:

I am trying to say all my BR chicks dont have white spots some have more then others Some have none at all. I hatch and ship lots of BR chicks its one of our Sought after Birds. I know my birds quality and lineage so there definatly not mixed.as we only buy Birds from Show Stock reputable breeders on the farm here. and I have black BR chicks Who have no white spots does that make them mixed even though they have been seperated in there own breed pens since aprox 4 months old?

If your chicks look like the first two pics.....i would say something is wrong in their background.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom